Summer RV Packing Checklist
We’re in the full swing of summer across the United States, so it’s time to put rubber to the road. Whether you call it camping and break out the tent to rough it at night, or you prefer “glamping” and resting your head on a soft pillow in the comfort of your RV, the great outdoors awaits you this July.
So pull her out of the RV carport, give her a thorough cleaning inside and out, gather your travel companions and begin your next adventure. Your RV is your house on wheels, so you’ll want to make sure it’s fully stocked before you hit the road.
RV Camping Checklist:
- Linens – sheets, sleeping bags, towels
- Kitchen supplies – cooking oil, tin foil, paper plates, paper towels, dish soap
- Clothing – rain gear, socks and underwear, sweatshirt and light jacket, hiking boots, bathing suit
- RV GPS
- Solar device chargers
- Solar or battery operated candles/lights
- Basic First Aid kit
- Sun screen/bug spray
- Citronella candles
- Disposable cleaning wipes
- Air compressor
- Tool kit
- Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot (for checking the weather, not Facebook)
Every adventurer has a different set of needs, so this list is by no means exhaustive (portable meat smoker or frozen drink maker, anyone?). We’ve got you started with the staples. Add on as you need and be sure to write everything down for a quick reference sheet the next time you need to pack up.